By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate tools & functions in the Illustrator software.
- Demonstrate the use of image to help constructing of illustration.
- Apply Adobe Illustrator tool settings and preferences to achieve required results in a given situation
- Manipulate Illustrator capabilities of the reflect, scale, rotate, shear, and blend tools to generate specific effects in illustrations.
- Design new effects through transformations of objects.
- Customize Illustrator patterns to create new designs
- Selecting and Aligning
- Item groupings
- Making and Editing Shapes
- Object Transformation
- Using the Pen and Pencil Tools
- Color and Painting
- Perspective Drawing
- Blending Colors and Shapes
- Working with Brushes
- Applying Effects
- Appearance Attributes and Graphic Styles
- Working with Symbols
- Combining Illustrator CC Graphics with Other Adobe Applications