By the end this course participants will be able to:
- Work through the benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Describe how customer relationship management can provide value for organizations and customers, and more.
2 days / 16 hours
Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Relationship Management in Your Everyday Life
- What’s in It for Me?
What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Different Faces of CRM
- Who is the Customer?
Checklist for Success
- Evaluation Metrics
- Privacy Issues
Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Determining Function
Considerations in Tool Selection
- What’s Your Function in the Field?
- Getting Information In and Out
Strategies for Customer Retention
- Getting More from Your Core
- Customer Scenarios
Building the Future
- Selling CRM
Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- A Broad Look
- A Closer Look
The Development Team
Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Customer Profiles
- Customer Life Cycles
- Evaluating and Reviewing CRM