- Create Multiple Masters.
- Import / Link Data.
- Advanced Animation.
- Advanced Slide Show Techniques.
- Actions Settings.
- The Insert Ribbon
- Draw basic shapes freehand
- Create and format shapes
- Work with Guides and grid
- Align & Distribute Objects
- Flip and Rotate
- Order & group Objects
- Using the Freeform drawing tool and Edit Points
Multi-media, Linked and Embedded Objects
- Insert movies and sound files.
- Link Data from Word and Excel.
- Compress pictures to reduce file size.
- Video and sound file options.
Slide Show Preparation
- Rehearse the timing of a Presentation
- Slide Navigator
- Add Controls with actions to navigate a slide show
- Customizing Action Buttons
- Recording narration
Speaker Notes and Handouts
- Enter notes in Notes Page View
- Edit notes master
- Send Slides to Word to Create Handouts
- Edit hand-outs master
- Add speaker notes during slideshow
Presenting With PowerPoint
- Setting up slideshow options (Automatic / Manual)
- Broadcasting slideshow