Anyone can be promoted to manager, but not anyone can lead.
By the end this course participants will be able to:
- Be an active part of a learning organization
- Understand the functions of leaders
- Apply systems thinking to leadership
- Know practical methods of leadership, including change, performance, and people management
- Understand when to lead and when to manage
Office managers, Administration Manager who has solid experience in administration and office management
Course Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
- What is a Learning Organization?
- Are You a Lifelong Learner?
- What is Personal Mastery?
- Your Personal Vision
- Our Personal Vision and Our Values
- About Leadership
- Understanding Your Comfort Zone
- Managing Performance
- Servant Leadership
- How to become an effective Manager
- Onboarding and Orientation
- Practice One: Challenge the process.
- Practice Two: Inspire a shared vision.
- Practice Three: Enable others to act.
- Image Identification
- Practice Four: Model the way.
- Practice Five: Encourage the heart.
- Practices in Practice
- The Cycle of Trust and Performance
- Trust Exercise
- About Change
- Making Connections
- Key Factors in Successful Change
- Getting Things in Order
- Time Management Tips
- Directional Thinking and Consequential Thinking
- Ethics 101
- The Relationship Cycle
- Coaching Through Conflict
- Preparing for Conflict and Managing Stress
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Personal Problems
- SWOT Analysis and Individual Analyses
- What is Delegation?, Defining Delegation, Levels of Delegation, Delegation Case Study
- Feedback Techniques
- Preparing for Meetings, Managing Meetings and Presentation Tips