This course introduces students to the world of web design. It focuses on the fundamentals of website creation from preparing the graphics in Photoshop to constructing the page using HTML and CSS codes. Participants will have a hands-on approach using the appropriate formatting languages and softwares.
WordPress, an open-source blogging tool and CMS(Content Management System), will also be explored allowing participants to apply their design, HTML, and CSS skills and increase their productivity. This will make them able to produce a fully functional website at the end of the course.
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts who would like to get a basic introduction to Web Design.
- Graphic designers who want to design and develop their own website
- Marketing and Communication professionals who would like to gain a better understanding of the creative workflow.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to create their own corporate website and also design web graphics for their communication such as web banners and email flyers.
- Office managers, administration staff who has solid experience in administration and office management
- Interface design principles
- Photoshop (prepare images for web)
- Implementation (basics of FTP, server, domain, database)