This course is designed to increase the chance of maintaining the stability of the organization during and after a crisis through training the senior managers responsible of Crisis Management Department and to prepare the Crisis Management Team to overcoming the difficult tasks they will confront in this situation
- Senior managers of crisis management department of any organization.
- Existing and new personnel of Crisis Managing Team of any organization.
- Government representatives involved in Crisis Management.
- Anyone interested to know about Crisis Management.
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the crisis root cause.
- Provide an early and accurate report for the crisis.
- Analyze the qualitative and quantitative risks occurring.
- Master intelligent and effective methodology to overcome the crisis.
- Set action plans.
- Learn Strategic Thinking and Lateral thinking.
- Be a successful decision maker during the difficult situations
- Introduction to Crisis Management
- Definition of crisis and identifying the roots of crisis
- Basic knowledge of crisis management and why do we need crisis management?
- Crisis Management Planning Methodology
- Necessity of a crisis management
- Identifying the points of strength and weakness in the organization
- Establishing a strong communication network between all the organization’s departments
- Building an excellent coordination with external business-related agencies and institutes
- Effective crisis report writing, crisis leadership and team building
- Corporate case studies
- Training the Crisis Management Team
- Forming your team
- Preparation for a crisis training
- Periodical revision of the organization’s resources.
- Crisis checklist definition and procedures.
- Preparing self action plan for future development
- Managing Media
- Practical Training for a Crisis Management