Learn to take initiative, manage change, and define your mission, vision, and values, effective time management skills, effective planning and prioritization skills, and using planning tools effectively. Build productive relationships by applying effective communication techniques. Learn that without the strength and assistance of reliable teams and a trustworthy network, effectiveness is diminished and learn that collaboration with others should be a top priority for anyone who is interested in increasing their value in the business
Professionals who seek improvement in doing public speaking and making presentation in front of a group
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Develop listening skills
- Communicate your viewpoints.
- Be Proactive
- Keep commitments
- Have positive influence on results
- Become responsible and accountable for your actions.
- Set measurable goals for yourself and for your team.
- Starts projects successfully.
- Focus on the outcomes.
- Negotiate effectively.
- Build productive business relationships
- Apply effective persuasion techniques.
- Leverage diversity for results.
- Balance your life.
- Increase your ability to apply continuous improvement in life
Example of activities to use
- Role Plays
- Case studies
- Sample Presentations
- Personal action plan
- Individual Assessment of progress