This course focuses on the fundamentals of programming for mobile phones . Along with application development, the business model of the Windows App Store and Windows Phone Market will be explored.
- Understand the programming environment for application development and will have a hands-on approach to programming using the appropriate programming languages.
- Produce functional applications at the end of the course
Module 1: Introduction
- What is Windows Phone development? And what are the required tools?
- Installing the tools and creating the development environment
- Introduction to Visual Studio and its different sections
- Introduction to Blend and its different sections
- Introduction to C Sharp and its basic structure
- Creating your first Windows Mobile Application
Module 2: Interfaces
- xaml Introduction
- Creating User interface using xaml
- Understanding the Components of a Screen
- Different techniques to make User Interfaces
Module 3: Views
- Creating the List Views
- Using Basic Views and Picker Views
- Displaying Pictures
- Alert Views / Notifications
- Using Image Views to Display Pictures